Annyeong! I’m back to writing after so long! I just got back from my long overdued vacation which I must share with everyone. Can’t be greedy and not share the good stuff huh?
Achievement unlocked for me as I single handedly (with inputs from my travelmate) planned the whole trip! *A round of applause please!*
The only unfortunate thing out of the whole trip…… I LOST MY PHONE IN A CAB! 😭 Reported lost and found but to no avail! Considered it gone forever and may the phone explode (*too bad it wasn’t a note 7) in the hand of the person who didn’t return it. And my poor SD card. My privacy is so compromised.
P.s: I will not set up new accts (e.g. FB) nor will I ask you to send me your number via messenger and stuff. So don’t be stupid to fall for it.
Anyway, back to the topic. I will split the post as it might get too lengthy. Here’s an overview of it!
Day 0 – Thursday, 23rd March
- Check in at airport at 9.30pm (At least 2 hours before departure!)
Early check in at our beautiful Changi Airport has its perks! Some dutyfree shopping or grab a light supper or even watch a movie! 😄
Day 1 – Friday, 24th March
- Departure from Changi Airport with Singapore Airlines: SQ608 at 12.10am
Overnight flights are the best if you do not want to waste time. BUT, the sleep is terrible.
- Arrive at Incheon Airport at 7+am
- AREX and Seoul subway to Myeongdong
- Baggage drop/Early Check in at Hotel Creto Myeongdong
- Lunch at Myeongdong Gyoja
- N Seoul Tower
- Steamed seafood dinner at Jogabi Seafood Restaurant
Day 2 – Saturday, 25th March
- Ehwa Women’s University
- Shopping at Sinchon
- Late Fried Chicken Lunch at Hongdae
- Shopping at Hongdae (Flea Market was closed, seems to be undergoing soon “reno”)
- BBQ dinner and Shopping at Myeongdong
Day 3 – Sunday, 26th March
- Brunch at Masan, Ganjang Gejang
- Shopping at Garosugil
- Line Cafe
- Shopping at Goto Mall
- Mukshidonna at Myeongdong
Day 4 – Monday, 27th March
- One day tour with Ztages (Petite France, Nami Island, Garden of Morning Calm)
- Fried Chicken take-away for Dinner
Day 5 – Tuesday, 28th March
- Lotte World
- Japanese Lunch within Lotte World/Mall
- Shopping at Myliore, Doota and along the streets (Hello aPm closed)
- Dinner at food court of Myliore
- Supper at Myeongdong
Day 6 – Wednesday, 29th March aka Suay Max Day
- Brunch at Tosokchon Samgyetang
- Gyeongbokgung Palace
- Shopping at Samchingdong/Bukchon
- Miss Lee’s Cafe
- Shopping at Insadong (was, but dropped my phone in the cab from Bukchon and lost all interest)
- Expensive Dinner at Jogabi Seafood Restaurant (to be elaborated in future)
Day 7 – Thursday, 30th March
- Brunch at Gwangjang Market
- Lotte Mart
- Hanbok Wear at Goguan
- Street snacks for Dinner
Day 8 – Friday, 31st March
- Check out of Hotel Creto Myeongdong
- Airport Limo Bus to Incheon Airport
- Lunch at Incheon Airport
- Check in and last minute shopping at Duty Free
- Annyeong Korea, departure at 4.40pm with SQ609
Above all are just the rough itinerary of my trip. It’s extremely relax but very much suitable for people who aren’t in a rush or with family who can’t walk the whole day or for a lazy me who wants to slow things down.
My travelmate felt that there wasn’t enough shopping when I felt there was more enough. Maybe cause this is not the first time in Korea and based on reviews I gathered, most places sells similar stuff thus I picked the “best” options. 🙊 I do feel a little upset as I don’t want “regrets” but I guess that’s one of the toughest part of planning a trip, to juggle everyone’s needs. But overall, it is still a good trip and I’m itching for more free and easy trips in future!
Till the next free day where I can have more time to continue elaborating on my trip!
Signing off with love!